There has been a lot of talk about going green…. First of all there are new rules and you might be curious on how to make money going green? This event will provide training on how to go Green and sell to the government. The benefits of doing it? Please join us for the Green Experience workshop being held in Oakland on December 13th at 9am -2pm including lunch at the Holiday Inn Suites.
Please share with a guest and register today!
Click HERE for more info
Please Join Us For:
The Green Experience
A workshop to help small business be environmentally responsible and help generate increased sales.
- Host/Moderator: Brian Tippens, HP
- Welcome: Mark Quinn, District Director SBA
- Presentations By
- Small Business Advocate, Office of the Governor
- US General Services Administration
- City of Oakland
- Hewlett Packard
- CA Black Chamber of Commerce
- Women Impacting Public Policy
- CA Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- Business Matchmaking
- Project Hope
Steve Strauss, USA TODAY Small Business Columnist
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
9 am - 2 pm
Holiday Inn & Suites, Oakland Airport
77 Hegenberger Road
Oakland, CA 94621
RSVP https://www.bmmreg.com/Green or email@example.com.
Sponsored by HP in cooperation with California's leading organizations in support of small business.